BELGIUM – Until now, roof shingles have only been recommended for roof slopes between 15° (minimum) and 85° (maximum). Cambridge Xtreme 9.5° exceeds the minimum slope by more than 35%. As for the maximum slope, this new self-adhesive shingle can even be applied on vertical walls.
So Cambridge Xtreme 9.5° opens up a whole new universe of possibilities on sloped roofs: from as low as 9,5° (!) right up to 90°.
Your advantage with this exceptional Cambridge Xtreme 9.5° roof shingle:
- Xtreme slope: ≥ 9,5° (!) / ≤ 90°
- Xtreme resistance to high wind & heavy rain –
- No other shingle offers better resistance to wind driven rain in extreme weather conditions (storm, hail).
- Tested and approved in KIWA-BDA Institute Netherlands 2014
- Xtreme unique: the world’s first self-adhesive laminated shingle
Also check out www.cambridgextreme.eu