- Do you have what it takes to become an IKO ROOFPRO?
- Has your business been operating under the same name for at least two years?
- Can you provide proof of general liability, workers’ comp and auto liability insurance?
- Can you provide your current W-9 form (U.S. contractors)?
- Do you have a list of at least 10 homeowner customer references?
- Can you pass a financial background check?
- Will you commit to completing education courses on installation and safety?
- Are you prepared to remit the appropriate membership fee for your ROOFPRO tier level?
If so, we want to hear from you about working together to take the lead on your business! Apply today to become an IKO ROOFPRO.